How to install epson printer on mac and windows?
INSTALL THE EPSON PRINTER ON YOUR MAC ALONG WITH WINDOWS WITH QUICK STEPS
Do you know how to install the Epson Printer? Do you have either a Windows or Mac? If yes, then don't worry because, in this article, the expert techies of the epson printer technical support will teach you the best steps for installing this extraordinary printer on both of your Mac OS along with the Windows.
- So, firstly, let us take a look at the efficient steps for setting up your Epson Printer on your Mac device.
- The first thing which every MAC user needs to do is to download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility software.
- After running this software and clicking on CONTINUE button, you have to agree with all of their terms and conditions.
- After that, you have to simply click on the Install button and then further click on the Close button.
- Next, you have to select the model of your Epson printer and then you have to click on the Printer Registration button.
- Again accept all the Terms and Conditions and then in the final step, fill out the complete Epson Connect Account form.
Now, here are the steps for installing the Epson printer on your Windows PC.
- The first step of this procedure is same as the first step of the above procedure.
- The next step is to click on the AGREE button located below the End-User License Agreement.
- After that, you have to click on the Next button and then on the Install button and then on Finish button.
- After selecting your printer's model, you again have to click on Next -> Printer Registration -> Next -> Agree -> Next -> OK.
- If you already have an Epson Printer account, then fill out the "Add a new printer" form.
- The final step is to click on the Add button and then further click on the Close button and you are done.
In case, you are not able to install this printer on either of your MAC OS X or your Windows PC, then the epson printer customer support number is always available for you to help you out.